Joss Ventures Limited trading as Plume Villas uses SSL, does not store credit card details, and all payments are handled by a secure, PCI compliant, third-party gateway.
- Rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and cover the first two people per night and are inclusive of 15% Goods and Services Tax (GST). Rates are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- A deposit may be charged at the time of booking at management discretion.
- Please be aware that bookings are only confirmed once you have received a confirmation email from Plume Villas.
- Bookings need to be made with a valid credit card and will be
billed in NZ Dollars. Only Mastercard, Visa, and American Express are accepted.
- Bookings may be made through Plume Villas booking partners,
directly through our Plume Villas website, or by other forms of
communications with Plume.
- At check-in, confirmation will be required for the use of the card used to make the booking. At that point, if a different card is to be used, all payments for the accommodation and stay will be taken in advance at check-in. All other payments will be adjusted against the valid booking card recorded at check out.
- Any special package rates will require 100% payment in advance at the time of booking and no refund shall be available against the same.
- All credit card data used for bookings online is held in a secure manner with our payment gateway partner Payment Express in encrypted form.
- Extra charges incurred for consumption of other services provided by or through Plume will be recovered at the time of check out.
- Our check-in time is between 2 pm and 6 pm and we ask that you check out by 10 am. Any deviations to this require a specific agreement with Plume Villas
- Bookings cancelled 14 days or fewer in advance will incur a 50% charge to the credit card, being half of the accommodation charges and a no-show on the day will incur a 100% charge. Refunds are net of any agency booking fee charged. For bookings from 25th December to 15th January inclusive in any given year, 100% of the total accommodation cost will be debited to your credit card if the reservation is cancelled less than 3 months in advance.
- An infant is someone less than 2 years old and a child is defined as someone between 2 and 11 years old.
- If single beds are requested there is an extra fee of $25 for each bedroom – this is a one time charge only.
- All weekends and the period from 20th December to end January will require a minimum stay of 2 nights.
- All long weekends, as defined under law in New Zealand, will require a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- The Easter weekend minimum booking is 4 nights.
- Our High season extends from 16th October to April 15th and our Low Season from 16th April to 15th October each year.
- Plume Villas are sited within a rural countryside and our neighbours live a rural lifestyle. Noise limits are prescribed by the council for rural areas and this especially applies at night. To this end, no visitors to our guests are to arrive beyond 9 pm and noise levels must be contained within the villa after 9 pm. This respects the rights of our other guests and those of our neighbours. Management maintains the right to reject any visitor’s entry on to the site as well as, if necessary, to evict any offending person for behavioural reasons.
- All rooms are 100% smoke-free and have been equipped with smoke and fire alarms. There is a strict no smoking policy which applies to all villas. If you wish to smoke, please do this only on your patio.
- Plume Villas strictly does not permit cooking of hot food on site and penalties for doing so may apply based on the manager’s discretion.
- No fires, including campfires or bonfires, may be lit on the property and no fireworks are allowed to be launched from the property.
- There is a swimming pool located on the property for the use of guests and guests are advised that no lifeguard will be on duty. Guests will strictly be responsible for the safety of themselves and their families. The pool is open only for the Summer Period at the discretion of the Management and will be closed between 9 pm and 7 am and no exceptions will be made to these hours.
- Pets are strictly not allowed on the property.
- There are security cameras on the property for the protection and security of our guests.
- Guests should be aware that Plume Villas do not accept responsibility for damage to, or loss of any property left in Plume Villas, prior to, during or after your stay. In the event of any damages to any Plume Villas Property you assume responsibility for any and all damages caused by you, any guests within your party, or any visitors you have hosted during your stay.
- Guests are kindly requested to switch off all lights and non-essential appliances before leaving their villa. As a country estate, we have a generator for power outage contingencies.